Thursday, August 28, 2008

Starting your own blog

Today is the first day my own blog. Like everything we do for the first time; I have done many things unnecessary such as finding best blog provider and finding the most beautiful templates.

I could have saved myself a lot of headache and 4 hours of my life. These flashy template and blog providers are like your friends' beautiful blond girlfriends, they are high maintenance. We don't have time, energy and attention for that. We want our lives to be simple.

At the end of the day, I chosen the default template supplied by this blog's service provider, I avoided to change the color or picking on every detail.

Now I have a simple blog that require minimal maintenance time which allows me to blog the things that matter.

Last Word: Keep it simple, use default setting

0 comments: